Hi, it’s Gabrielle from Savvy Home here again! Do you remember Bailey’s stunning living room? The entire house is just as gorgeous as that living room, and so I thought I’d share one last room, my favorite room. It’s one of those bathrooms that bring you back in time, while still containing all the modern commodities that we’ve come to love.
Whether you’re planning a complete renovation or just a small styling job, Bailey’s bathroom is sure to provide more than enough inspiration for a dramatic, masculine and lavish space.
1. Marble, it’s the ultimate material for kitchens and bathrooms these days. A darker carrara marble like the one above is traditionally less expensive than it’s pure white counterpart.
2. Lacquered navy paneling does wonders for the otherwise standard bath.
3. Classic white towels are always the chicest option. Have them monogrammed for a pop of color.
4. Mirror paneling is not only chic and lavish, it also opens up the space.
5. Shelving above the bath provides much needed storage.
6. If you have nice toiletries to display, consider an open medicine cabinet. It’s daring, but it can look fantastic.
7. Hexagonal floor tiles are a classic. Opt for ceramic as a less expensive option, or marble for full effect.
8. Antique brass fixtures give the space a sense of history and charm and warm up the cool color palette.
9. Candles for the bath are always a great idea.
10. Why not display family pictures in the bathroom for a personal touch?
What do you think? Would you dare high gloss navy paneling in your bathroom?0